Laveen is mostly a hispanic suburban community located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Laveen is situated eight miles southwest of Downtown Phoenix between South Mountain and the confluence of the Gila and Salt rivers.
Parts of Laveen constitute an unincorporated area in Maricopa County, while the remainder falls within the city limits of Phoenix. Laveen is a beautiful Phoenix community that has developed immensely over the past few years. Laveen began as a rural agricultural community, but today it’s bustling with homes, apartments, and all kinds of real estate.
The zip cod in Laveen is 85339.
Laveen AZ Climate
Laveen gets 8 inches of rain per year. The US average is 37. Snowfall is 0 inches. The average US city gets 25 inches of snow per year. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 30.
On average, there are 296 sunny days per year in Laveen. The July high is around 106 degrees. The January low is 39. Our comfort index, which is based on humidity during the hot months, is a 45 out of 100, where higher is more comfortable. The US average on the comfort index is 44.
Laveen AZ People
The 2011 Laveen (zip 85339), AZ, population is 29,736. There are 672 people per square mile (population density). The median age is 34.7. The US median is 36.6. 44.39% of people in Laveen (zip 85339), AZ, are married. 13.20% are divorced. The average household size is 3.12 people. 41.81% of people are married, with children. 49.28% have children, but are single.
Laveen AZ Things to do
Laveen AZ Economy
The unemployment rate in Laveen is 8.50%, with job growth of 0.43%. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 32.36%. Laveen sales tax rate is 6.30%. Income tax is 4.79%. The income per capita is $27,208, which includes all adults and children. The median household income is $63,091.
Laveen AZ Cost of Living
Our cost of living indices are based on a US average of 100. An amount below 100 means Laveen (zip 85339), AZ is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means Laveen is more expensive. Overall, Laveen cost of living is 112.50.
Laveen AZ Schools
- Laveen schools spend $3,836 per student. There are 28 pupils per teacher, 281 students per librarian, and 353 children per counselor in Laveen schools.
- Laveen schools website
- Colleges in or near Laveen
Laveen AZ Hospitals
Laveen AZ Parks
Laveen AZ Transportation
The average one-way commute in Laveen takes 27 minutes. 78% of commuters drive their own car alone. 12% carpool with others. 1% take mass transit and 6% work from home.
Robert Rudder – Laveen AZ Realtor®
If you’re thinking about selling your Laveen AZ home, Laveen AZ investment property or other Metro Phoenix AZ Real Estate, allow me to help make the transaction a smooth and pleasant experience. If you’re in the market to buy property, you’ll find a variety of residential options to choose from to fit your lifestyle budget and needs.
Whether you’re looking to buy or considering selling real estate in Laveen AZ, my goal is to provide expert advice and exceptional customer service utilizing the latest, cutting-edge Internet marketing technology available.
I have received special training to guide and educate you through the entire home buying process. I will listen to your needs and desires and use this information to assist you in finding the perfect home that is just right for you.
I also focus on Metro Phoenix AZ real estate in the following cities, but not limited to:
- Glendale AZ Area Profile and Glendale Real Estate
- Buckeye AZ Area Profile and Buckeye Real Estate
- Avondale AZ Area Profile and Avondale Real Estate
- Goodyear AZ Area Profile and Goodyear Real Estate
- Peoria AZ Area Profile and Peoria Real Estate
- Phoenix AZ Area Profile and Phoenix Real Estate
- Scottsdale AZ Area Profile and Scottsdale Real Estate
- Surprise AZ Area Profile and Surprise Real Estate
- Tempe AZ and Tempe Real Estate
- Tolleson AZ Area Profile and Tolleson Real Estate
As your Laveen AZ listing agent I am well versed on the local Laveen AZ real estate Market. You can expect nothing less than personalized service including a detailed consultation that competitively positions your home in today’s market. The consultation will include an in depth comparative market analysis (CMA) and a customized marketing plan. This is all tailored specifically to your home and area using the latest and most up-to-date marketing methods to get your Laveen AZ real estate in front of as many buyers and sold as quickly as possible.
A few of my accomplishments include:
- Graduated with B.S. in Real Estate and Urban Development from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville TN.
- Full time Realtor® for past 13 years servicing Metro Phoenix.
- Earned Brokers License in 2003
- Member of National Association of Realtors® & Phoenix Association of Realtors®.
- Prior to joining HomeSmart in 2009 was one of the top agents in ERA Encore Realty for 10 years.
- Prior to Real Estate Career I enjoyed 23 successful years in sales, marketing, contract negotiations and professional representation in the Hospitality Industry
I have been listing and selling homes in and around the Metro Phoenix Arizona for the last 13+ years. It’s about a relationship based on trust, knowledge and expertise. As my client, you can be assured that I will always go that extra mile to make your experience the best you’ve ever had when buying or selling your Laveen AZ home.
Call or send me an email so we can discuss how I can best serve your real estate needs!
17235 N. 75th Ave, Suite C150, Glendale, AZ 85308