The Metro Phoenix area, often referred to as “The Valley of the Sun,” is centered around the city of Phoenix. The U.S. Census Bureau designates the area as the Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale Metropolitan Statistical Area, defining it as Maricopa and Pinal counties.
The Metro Phoenix area has been a retirement mecca for decades, largely due to its warmer climate and relatively low cost of living. Sun City was actually one of the very first age-restricted, active adult communities built in the Metro Phoenix area in the 1960s. Many retirees flock to this area, preferring the dryer desert climate over other retirement hot spots like Florida with its humidity.
The U.S. Census Bureau defines a metropolitan area as the core city plus its county and any nearby counties that are economically dependent on the core city.
Arizona, however, has large counties and a desert landscape and much of that land is rural or completely uninhabited. The core part of the Metro Phoenix area is the Phoenix-Mesa, Arizona Urban Area.
The “green city” of Phoenix has a long-standing commitment to resource conservation and actively participates in energy conservation, energy efficiency and environmental preservation since the early 1980’s.
The Phoenix Metro area is served by several freeways, including: Interstate 10, Interstate 17, US 60, SR 51, Loop 101, SR 143, and Loop 202.
Many new freeways are planned to be built by 2025, either through upgrades of existing roads such as SR 74, SR 85, and Loop 303; or through the construction of new freeways where no road existed before such as SR 24, SR 30, and the South Mountain Freeway portion of Loop 202.
The METRO Light Rail runs more than 20 miles from Mesa, through Tempe and into Phoenix, traveling through the downtown area with access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and linking two of the four metro area campuses of Arizona State University.
If you’re thinking about selling your Metro Phoenix AZ home, Metro Phoenix investment property or other Phoenix AZ Real Estate, allow me to help make the transaction a smooth and pleasant experience.
If you’re in the market to buy Real Estate in the Metro Phoenix area, you’ll find a variety of exceptional residential options to choose from to fit your unique lifestyle, budget and needs.
Whether you’re looking to buy or selling real estate in Phoenix AZ, my goal is to provide expert advice and exceptional customer service utilizing the latest, cutting-edge Internet marketing technology available.
I have received special training to guide and educate you through the entire home buying process. I will listen to your needs and desires and this information to assist you in finding the perfect home that is right for you.
We focus on selling Metro Phoenix AZ real estate in the following cities, but not limited to:
- Avondale AZ Area Profile and Avondale Real Estate
- Buckeye AZ Area Profile and Buckeye Real Estate
- Glendale AZ Area Profile and Glendale Real Estate
- Goodyear AZ Area Profile and Goodyear Real Estate
- Laveen AZ Area Profile and Laveen Real Estate
- Peoria AZ Area Profile and Peoria Real Estate
- Phoenix AZ Area Profile and Phoenix Real Estate
- Scottsdale AZ Area Profile and Scottsdale Real Estate
- Surprise AZ Area Profile and Surprise Real Estate
- Tempe AZ and Tempe Real Estate
- Tolleson AZ Area Profile and Tolleson Real Estate
As your Metro Phoenix listing agent I am well versed on the local Metro Phoenix Real Estate Market. Expect personalized service including a detailed consultation that competitively positions your home in today’s market.
The consultation will include a comprehensive comparative market analysis and a customized marketing plan tailored specifically to your home and area using the latest and most up-to-date marketing methods to get your Greater Phoenix AZ real estate sold as quickly as possible.
A few of my accomplishments include:
- Graduated with B.S. in Real Estate and Urban Development from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville TN.
- Full time Realtor for past 13 years servicing Metro Phoenix.
- Earned Brokers License in 2003
- Member of National Association of Realtors & Phoenix Association of Realtors.
- Prior to joining HomeSmart in 2009 was one of the top agents in ERA Encore Realty for 10 years.
- Prior to Real Estate Career I enjoyed 23 successful years in sales, marketing, contract negotiations and professional representation in the Hospitality Industry
I have been listing and selling homes in and around Metro Arizona for the last 13+ years. It’s about a relationship based on trust, knowledge and expertise. As my client, you can be assured that I’ll always go that extra mile to make your experience the best you’ve ever had when buying or selling a metro Phoenix home.”
Call or send me an email so we can discuss how I can best serve your Metro Phoenix AZ Real Estate needs!